Remember when home banking just involved a piggy bank? Times have certainly changed…with Virtual Branch, you will enjoy 24/7 access to your HMEFCU accounts.
What is Virtual Branch?
Access all of your accounts 24/7 from your computer or smart phone. HMEFCU’s Virtual Branch is safe, convenient and best of all it is FREE! Through our secure site, you can review your account balances and history, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments and more. Signing up is easy, visit our website at www.hialeahcu.org just select the Online Banking Button and it will take you through the enrollment process. If you have more than one account you are joint on at HMEFCU we can link all of your accounts so you can view and transfer between them, just let one of our Member Service Representatives know.
SAVE A TREE AND SIGN UP FOR E STATEMENTS
The world is seeing paper in a whole new light. More and more people are realizing that E-Statements make sense for the environment. And they do something else: They make banking faster, easier and more secure.
- On the top right hand of webpage click on ONLINE BANKING, this will take you to the Virtual Branch site.
- First time users click “Enroll”
- Fill in required fields. You must have your account number, social security number and address number handy. Example 123 Main Street you would use 123.
- Before you are able to proceed you will need to click the blue Terms and Conditions link, after reviewing click the box to acknowledge and then continue.
- You will be prompted to input email, create logon ID and create a security code. Login ID requires 6-20 alpha numeric characters (no symbols allowed) and security code requires 8-15 characters, must have two alphabetic and two numeric characters, you may use _-!@$()=+ symbols.
- Make a note of your logon ID and security code. They are required when you log on to Virtual Branch in the future.
- The system will give you an option to go back to the to the logon screen; use your ID and Security Code you have created.
- The first time you log on you will be required to select three security questions and answers to help further verify your identity in the future.
- For additional security create a security phrase. This will be displayed on the security code page each time you log on.
- Once saved this concludes your online banking set up and you will be forwarded to your online account for viewing.
- To sign-up for E-Statements click on the Self Service tab; under additional services click on e-statements, scroll to bottom of agreement, click on blue Sample PDF to review agreement, then Agree.
- For your security always click exit when finished.